12.13.2008

Grace - now 29 weeks along....

We got to see Grace this past Thursday - she is now about 29 weeks. She is so big that we could no longer get a shot of her entire body. And to our surprise, they let us see her in 3D form! It was so exciting to see her face. We think she looks similar to Caleb (We added a shot of him at 26 weeks - photo #3). The technician noted that Grace already has a ton of hair at this point - so it will be interesting to see how much she has when she is born! I am feeling her move around a lot - and her movements are strong! They often surprise me. My friend hugged me the other day and felt Grace on her tummy too! I love when she moves. There has only been a few times when I am trying to fall asleep that I wish she'd be asleep too :) I guess she is starting to give me a preview of what is to come! We love her so much already and we are excited to meet her, and to introduce Caleb to the "sister in mommy's tummy."






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures :(

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Grace is beautiful, Mel! I am glad all looks good :).