11.17.2008

Updates on our little girl

Here is our little girl, Grace Estela Barnett. We love the name and meaning of Grace, and Dan and I are excited to pass down the middle name of my mom and mine, Estela. A few weeks ago we had another ultrasound - she is 21 weeks in this latest shot. She is moving all around now. It is fun to feel her strong movements - often one right after the other on different parts of my belly or two different parts at the same time. Her movements remind me that she is such a miracle - a gift of God. I am humbled by His design - I feel honored to have her grow within me.

These are a few shots of me lately - at 17, 19, 24 and now 25 weeks. Caleb will come and kiss her when I prompt him - "Give you sister a kiss!" It is sweet.





3 comments:

Cheryl, Casey, Jett and Granger Haun said...

She's perfect and beautiful. I bet you can't wait to meet her in person! We can't :)

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Hi Mel, what a great name! And you look beautiful too. I hope all is well. Miss you, D

Anonymous said...

So amazing, guys! We love the name. Sorry to have been such slackers on the communication. We really are alive (and well), and we miss you. -- Trevor & Jenna